Chocolate crinkle cookies
They're awesome. Intensely chocolate crinkle cookies - taste like brownies, soft, keep freshness long and look so sweet.
- 280 grams plain flour (1 cups + ¾ cup)
- 120 grams cocoa powder (1 cups + 1 tbsp)
- 100 ml rapeseed oil (¼ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 240 grams caster sugar (1 cups + 3 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- icing sugar to coat the cookies
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips optional
Beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla paste until well combined, add oil and mix for 1 more minute.
Sift the flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking powder into a large bowl and mix together.
Optionally, you can add crushed white chocolate. Add the flour and cocoa mixture to the eggs, mix until all ingredients are well combined and form a dough.
Divide the dough into small balls, roll in powdered sugar and place it on parchment paper.
Bake for 12-15 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius or 338°F.